We have developed a sound production unit, helping us to manufacture and supply an exclusive range of Vibro Screen. The screen has three different applications sieving, material separation and washing & cleaning. At our production unit, we use optimum quality materials to manufacture the screen. We offer our Vibro Screen at the market leading prices.
Used in pharmaceutical, metallurgy, mining and food industry
The equipment is easy to operate and has high screening efficiency
Best known for longer working life and robust construction
Vibro screens is three-dimensional and multi-functional. Generally it has three main applications called classification or sieving; solid-liquid separation or filteration; washing and cleaning.Vibro screens widely used in chemical, abrasive, ceramic, pharmaceutical, papermaking, metallurgy, mining, food industry,etc.
Vibro screen Operating Principle :
Its vertical motor, which is installed eccentric hammers on the top and bottom, is regarded as a vibratory source. The eccentric hammers change rotation into horizontal, vertical and inclined movement, and then pass the movement to the sieving surface. Adjusting the phase angle on the top and bottom can change trajectories of the materials on the sieve.
Vibro screen Features :
Vibro screen Applicable Industries :
- Elegant design & durable of our Vibro screens, available for any powder and viscous liquid, easy moving and space saving
- High screening efficiency- screen up to 500 mesh(0.028mm)
- Easy to operate our Vibro screen, easy to change the screen cloth(3-5 minutes), easy to clean
- Automatic discharge of impurities and coarse materials, continuous operation
- Food industry : sugar powder, starch, salt, rice noodle, milk powder,egg powder,sauce, syrup
- Metallurgy, Mine industry : aluminum poweder, copper powder, ore alloy powder, welding rod powder,
- Chemical industry : resin, pigment,cosmetic, coatings, chinese medicine powder
- Medicinal industry : all kinds of medicine
- Waste treatment : disposed oil, disposed water, disposed dye waste water, active carbon