Backed with team of talented & experienced engineers, we have emerged as a reputed manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of Spray Dryer. Offered industrial dryers are demanded by chemical, pharmaceutical and steel industries, as these are used in the liquid drying process. Technology used in these industrial dryers is highly suitable for particle products obtained from various materials, emulsion, paste materials, powder and solution. During processing these particles for drying following parameters are essential particle size, water content, density and shape. Furthermore, our Spray Dryers are available in various specifications, according to clients' needs.
- These industrial dryers are manufactured using metal and superior quality materials at our production unit
- Offered industrial dryers are designed under the direction of our adroit professionals using latest tools
- Our industrial dryers are preferred due to their impeccable performance
- Further, these industrial dryers are acknowledged for their rust proof surface finish and high operational fluency
- Moreover, our industrial dryers are highly demanded due to their less power consumption
- Quality experts verify these industrial dryers on parameters of durability and quality, before dispatching to the customers
- Being a quality driven company, we dispatch these industrial dryers in certified quality materials to ensure secured transit
Spray Dryer Principle:
- When heating and filtering in completed, air gets into the air distributor at the tip of the dryer
- The warm air gets into the drying room constantly and in helical form
- After passing through high pace centrifugal atomizer present at the tip of the tower, the liquid is whirled and spayed into very fine vapor of liquid. In a very short time in contacting with warm air, materials are dried and the final product is ready
- The finished products are released constantly from the base of the drying tower and cyclone separator. Further, the unused gas is released with help of exhaust fan
Spray Dryer Features:
- After drying and spraying of the liquid, exterior area increases highly. In this warm air, 95%-98% of water is evaporated at that time hence, the drying process completes in few seconds.
- The finished products produced have mobility, high uniformity and good dissolving volume. Moreover final products produced are free from impurities and are recognized for their superior quality.
Old No. 7, New No. 5, Jeevanandam Street, Red Hills, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600052, India