We are a customer-focused manufacturer and thus have achieved a leading position in the market by offering a superior range of Magnetic Rolls. These rolls are used for separating ferrous metals from limonite, leucoxene, food, medicine and chemical products. Our Magnetic Rolls are made from some of the rare earth elements like neodymium, iron and boron at our state of the art machining facility. In addition to this, our clients can avail these rolls from us at a pocket friendly price.
- High magnetic field intensity, low power consumption and stable performance
- Less level of vibration and noise during operation
- Stringent quality checking done before final shipment
The roll-type permanent high-intensity magnetic separator uses the magnetic source from high performance permanent rare earth elements neodymium, iron and boron through aggregation.
This machine is mainly used for separation and refining of the manganese ore, rare earth ore, niobium-tantalum ore, ilmenite, titanium ore, zircon, monazite, rutile, garnet and andalusite, as well as for removal of irons from non-metallic materials like quartz and feldspar.
Magnetic Roll Features :
Magnetic Rolls Application range :
- Support the separation sort-out for the products with the requirement of the high purification.
- Auto-separation available between the magnetic substance and non-magnetic substance and with capability of continuous working.
- Could be designed with multiple-layers magnetic rollers or single-layer roller, depending on customer requirement.
- The diameter for standard product: 100, 500, 180 mm. The max width of magnetic roller up to 1500 mm.
- Industry mineral/ore: silicon, sand, quartz(silicon rock), feldspar and black granitic nepheline.
- Grinding compound and fire-proof material: Aluminum oxide, chromite, emery
- Heavy ore sand: ilmenite, leucoxene
- Food, medicine and chemical product.
- Precision plastics
- Ceramics and glass raw materials
- Recycled material
- Special material and metal, electronic waste etc.