Since the inception of our company in the year 1991, we are manufacturing and exporting an innovative range of Magnetic Roll Separator. These separators are installed in food, glass, aggregate, ceramic, chemical, coal and metal processing industries for separating and filtering welding rods, rust, scale, bolts and other contaminants. Our Magnetic Roll Separator is made from top quality materials at our state of the art machining facility. We offer these separators to clients at a nominal price.
- Simple operation, hassle free service life and sturdy design
- It consumes less energy
- Less level of vibration and noise
The most distinguishing property of Magnetic Roll Separators is the used magnets that are an alloy of rare earth elements produced domestically and more powerful. Magnetic Systems has a number of standard sizes in which the high gradient separator is produced, and all of these sizes only require a low installation height. It is also possible to make a system in accordance with customer specifications. Depending on the requirements made and the application, a choice can be made for a single stage system or for multiple magnet rolls under one another. This results in an even higher degree of iron separation.
Magnetic Roll Separator Working Principle:
Magnetic Roll Separators consist of two rolls, one of which is magnetics. There is a belt between them to carry the ore into the magnetic field. The movement of the belt is controlled by a motor fixed to one of the rolls. The rotational speed of rolls can be adjusted according to the material properties.
The material to be processed is conveyed to the belt by vibrating feeder at a required rate. Feeding rate can be controlled by adjusting the vibration on feeder. A separator blade has been set in order to be able to collect separated products in different places and to adjust the product properties in a desired manner.
Magnetic Roll Separator Applications:
- Chromite recovery
- Graphite Upgrading
- Silica Sand
- Abrasive and refractory
- Raw materials cleaning
- Magnesite beneficiation
- Copper-nickel ore Pre- Concentration
- Manganese and glass send beneficiation
- Andalusite and pyrophyllite beneficiation
- Diatomaceous earth cleaning and kyanite cleaning
- Iron ore beneficiation
- Diamond beneficiation
- Glass raw materials cleaning
- Wollastonite beneficiation
- Quartzite etc.
- Bauxite cleaning
- Feldspar cleaning
- Bauxite Upgrading
- Recovery of Metals from Slag.
- Ceramic raw materials cleaning
- Metal value recovery from waste
- Ultra High Purity Quartz Cleaning.
- Flintclay and Graphite beneficiation
- Removal of ferro silicates from limestone Magnesite etc
- Selective separation of garnet/ilmenite/rutile/zircon recovery
Magnetic Roll Separator Features:
- Compact construction.
- Single or multi stage separation.
- Fully enclosure with dust extraction port.
- Designed for easy maintenance.
- Automatic belt tensioning and tracking.
- Tool free belt change.
Old No. 7, New No. 5, Jeevanandam Street, Red Hills, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600052, India