We have been striving to maintain high quality standards in the market by manufacturing and supplying Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill. In laboratory of electricity, coal, metallurgy and chemical industries, this mill is used for grinding the material with any kind of hardness. We manufacture the mill with the help of our expert manpower using best quality materials. Clients can obtain our Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill in different power specifications from us.
Makes low noise during operation and easy for sample collecting
Full-sealed design and no dust pollution
Stringent quality checking done before final shipment
This is one of the worlds leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill.
Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill is used for grinding the material with any kind of hardness with fine particles in continuous or intermittenly.
Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill is especially suitable for sample preparation work in the laboratory of industrials of coal, electricity, nonferrous metal, metallurgy, chemical, environment-friendly department, scientific research and so on.
Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill Advantages :
- Rapid grinding by friction force.
- Full-sealed design and no dust pollution which meet environmental protection requirements.
- Low working noisy and easy for sample collecting.
Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill Specification - STPD- 01 - Lab
- FEED SIZE : 15mm Max.
- FINAL GRAIN SIZE : Less than 200 micron.
- MATERIAL OF GRINDING DISC : Hardened Steel.
- MAIN MOTOR DRIVE : 2.2Kw (3 H.P).
- RPM : 1400-1500 RPM.
- POWER REQUIREMENT : 4 pole,16amp MCB( 3 phase,440V+ Neutral with earthing),AC,50/60Hz.
- GRINDING DISC GAP SETTING : 0.2 to 5.00 mm (adjustable type).
- DUST EXTRACTION SYSTEM : Included in the unit.
- Technical data specification subject to change.
- Special Laboratory Pulverizer Disc Mill of different sizes and capacity can be made on request, Please send us YourÃ¢â¬â¢s Technical data and application, required for our engineers to provide.
Old No. 7, New No. 5, Jeevanandam Street, Red Hills, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600052, India