With the excellent knowledge about the market, our company is considered as the profound manufacturer and supplier of Laboratory Density Separator. These separators are used in scientific laboratories for separation of particles by size and specific gravity. At our production unit, we use optimum quality materials to manufacture the separators. We offer our Laboratory Density Separator at the market leading prices.
Simple structure, large coping capacity and easy operation
Stringent quality checking done before final shipment
Manufactured in tandem with the industry laid norms and guidelines
Laboratory Density Separators process away from lighter/finer particles. The under flow consisting of a quick settling particles, is efficiently dewatered. By measuring the density in the teeter bed and comparing this density with known values, discharge of underflow is accordingly regulated.
Laboratory Density Separator Features :
- Separation of particles by size / Specific gravity.
- Sharp Classification.
- Minimum water requirement.
- Low maintenance and operating cost.
- MOUNTING TYPE : Floor Mounting Type.
- APPLICATION : Separation of particles by size /specific Gravity.
- FEED SIZE DISTRIBUTION SPECTRUM : 0.044mm to 0.8mm or wider.
- TYPE OF SEPERATOR : Teetered Bed Separator.
- FEEDING : Dry solids through feeder and water through Pump.
- TEETER CHAMBER : Made up of Stainless steel with a looking glass plate on one side.
- DIMENSION : 40inch x40inch x75 inch.GROSS AND NET WEIGHT : 950Kg & 800Kg.
- Technical data specification subject to change.
- Special Laboratory Density Separators of different sizes and capacity can be made on request, Please send us YourÃ¢â¬â¢s Technical data and application, required for our engineers to provide.
Old No. 7, New No. 5, Jeevanandam Street, Red Hills, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600052, India