We are identified as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Flux Meter. These are widely used in the industrial applications of magnetic field
surveyors, perimeters hysteresis loop tracers and production test equipment. Specially designed from best grade raw materials, this Flux Meter is applicable for measuring
D.C. magnetic fields. We can also customize these meters as per the clients' requirements.
- High level of accuracy in measurements
- Integrated with digital LED panel for easy read out
- Excellent magnetic sensitivity
Further DetailsThis is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of unbeatable quality Magnetic Field Flux Meters. The company manufactures these Magnetic Flux Meters from top-grade raw materials to ensure quality and performance. In order to ensure customersâ€™ satisfaction, these Magnetic Flux Meters are sent for several stringent quality control tests before supplying and exporting them to customers.
Digital Flux Meter Model-STFM 110 :
Model STFM-110 Electronic Flux Meter measures magnetic flux cut. A search coil is widely used for general magnetic measurements such as magnetizing force of permanent magnets. Flux of magnetic circuits is used in various types of electrical equipments like stay flux detection end voltage integration.
Digital Flux Meter Specifications :
- Measuring Range : 10³, 104 and 106 Kilomaxwell turns with 100% over range protection.
- Indication : 3 1/2digit panel meter with 12 mm LED.
- Resolution : 1 Kilomaxwell Turns range.
- Accuracy : ±0.5% of full Scale.
- Input Resistance : 10 Kilo Ohms.
- Drift : Less then 0.5% of full scale per minute on 10â€™Kilomaxwell turns range.
- Output Voltage : 1 Kilomaxwell turns range.
- Input Power : 240 V, 50 Hz, 25 VA.
- Output Resistance : 1 Kilo Ohms.
- Dimensions : 210 x 95 x 225mm, Weight 1 Kg.
- Optional : Recorder output of 1V across 1 Kilo Ohms.
Digital Flux Meter Applications :
Used in Measuring D.C. Magnetic fields, Ferro Magnetic Detectors, Field Surveyors, Production Test Systems, Voltage Integration, Hysteresis Loop Tracers and Magnetic Shielding Tester.
Digital Flux Meter Model-STFM 201 :
Model STFM 201fluxmeter is an advanced version of Model STFM 110. It is a high speed precision instrument which integrates with any voltages signal when applied to its input terminals. It is used as a Flux Meter, Gauss Meter, and voltage integrator and also applied in application such as perimeters hysteresis loop tracers, magnetic field surveyors, production test equipment and have many other applications. Model STFM201 is completely solid state offers dependable low maintenance service.
The read out is a three and a half digit LED panel meter. The four digit scale factor allows the user to get output in Maxwell turns, Maxwell or Gauss. Overall accuracy is ± 0.5% of full scale. Its magnetic sensitivity is 500 Maxwell to 1.999 x108 Maxwell turns. Output terminals provide a signal adequate for driving an X-Y recorder. This feature is useful when DC or AC hysteresis loop tracing is required. The instrument can be instantly reset to zero by means of a reset button conveniently located on the front panel.
- Range : 500 Maxwell to 1.999 x 108 Maxwell full scales.
- Accuracy : ±0.5%.
- Out Put : 1 Volt D.C. across 1 Kilo Ohms.
- Display : 31/2 Digit L.E.D panel meter.
- Drift : ± 1% per minute, maximum.
- Input Resistance: 100 x Scale factor Ohms. Kilo Ohms.
- Input Power: 240 V, 50 Hz, 50 VA.
Application of Magnetic Flux Meter is to measure D.C. Magnetic Fields. Ferro Detections, Field Surveyors, Production at System and Hysteresis Loop Tracer.