Our infrastructure is empowered with an in-house production unit, which back us to manufacture and supply an exclusive range of Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder. In mining, chemical and cement industries, these feeders are widely used in industries for transferring the large size materials and granular materials from silo to receiving device. Manufactured by using high quality materials, our feeder is equipped with motor stator, providing smooth vibration to the feeder. We offer our Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder at the affordable prices.
Continuous operation, no lubrication is necessary
Low noise level and low power consumption
Well known for safe and stable vibratory feeder operation
Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder is used to transfer the large size materials and granular materials from Silo to receiving device uniformly, periodically and continuously in the production flow and to feed materials into the crusher continuously and uniformly also to screen the materials in the sandstone production line.
There are two eccentric shafts rotating at high speed at the same time from opposite directions, thus the strong centrifugal force is formed. The component forces of centrifugal force along the vibrating direction will always overlap each other, then counteract with that of vertical force from vibrating direction, then exciting force along single direction is formed to drive the feeder vibrate along straight line. When materials are fed into the feeder, they may be thrown up and move like Para curve, then fall down. The materials will move forward on the slope surface of the feeder.
Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder Working :
This vibrator motor stator frame is fabricated in steel or cost in spheroid graphitic iron and the windings/connections are properly reinforced to with stand the heavy vibrating forces. Vibrator motors can be adopted for conveyors and feeders for handling large quantities of materials is moved by linear force along with conveyor. Usually vibrator motors are fixed at an angle between 30o to 45o to the plane of the conveyor. This gives the system both upward and forward motion and horizontal vibrations to the tray which ensures a free, smooth, uniform and volumetric flow to the material that is fully variable.
Heavy-Duty Vibrating Feeders are available in a variety of trough size and shapes as per IS:8723 -1978. The vibratory tray is heavily fabricated duly stiffened with angles wear resistance plate can also be provided in the tray for varying abrasive materials. Tray can be made to suit individual's requirement. This can be made dust tight too.
Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder Features :
- Stable vibrating.
- Adjustable excitation force.
- Equipped with vibration motors.
- Reliable operation, long usage life.
- Simple structure.
- Light weight, small size.
- Convenient to install and maintain.
- Enclosed type can prevent dust pollution (optional).
- Stable and convenient control of flow.
- Vibrating motor as excitation source.
- Low noise.
- Low power consumption.
- Good adjusting performance and without material splash.
- Open or closed design - standard or tailor-made to suit your job.
- Designed to meet the current requirements for effective and gentle dosing and feeding processes.
- Designed for continuous operation - no regular inspection or lubrication is necessary equal to negligible maintenance..
Electromechanical Vibrating Feeder Benefits
- Ruggedly constructed & Long- Life service.
- High reliability & Very steady operation.
- Low-power electric motor.
- High vibrating stroke.
- Minimal maintenance & no safety cables required.
- Bolts directly to hopper outlet flange.
- Reduced installation and startup costs.
- Rapid and smooth starting and stopping.
- Safe and stable vibratory feeder operation.
- Driven by conventional asynchronous motor.
- Optional Controller for varying the material flow rate.
- Ensures proper feeder and chutework clearances.
- Single package - including vibratory feeder, chutework and supports.
- Integrated chutework options are available for both electromechanical and electromagnetic vibratory feeders.
Old No. 7, New No. 5, Jeevanandam Street, Red Hills, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600052, India